Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tamara and Arjun NYC

It is 7.15 pm and I have a plane to catch in less than 3 hours! Why am I still at my desk? I just had to get this post up before I left NY. Yes I am on my way to Delhi to be a guest at Tamara and Arjun's Indian wedding following their beautiful event just over a week ago at the Essex House here in NY. Arjun's family made the trip to be here and now he and Tamara will return to his home town where his grandmother is hosting over 800 guests on Sunday. Of course in Indian culture there will be several days of parties to attend.
As for New York it was a wonderful night. The very talented James Abel designed and planned the wedding. He always makes such beautiful flowers and makes sure everything runs smoothly.
So next blog will be from India.
Bye for now
PS the slideshow can be seen at www.julieskarratt.com/tamaraandarjunnyc

No comments: