Friday, March 26, 2010

Mia de Kuijper tells it as it is, and everyone is listening

Yesterday afternoon at 4 pm Mia called me to see if I could come and take a photo of her as she introduced her book Profit Power Economics at an informal gathering at ING hosted by The Netherland-America Foundation. I was only too happy to pack up my camera and run up town. As always this glamourous woman captivated everyone present. Her talk was fun and informative and sparked some great questions from the audience after it had finished.
Mia , who lives between NY, London, the Netherlands and Southampton with her husband and 2 sons is always on the go. I met her when she asked me to photograph her wedding and it has been great to watch her and her family grow. To find out more about Mia you can visit her website at www.profitpowereconomics.com

No comments: