Thursday, November 4, 2010

Abby and Peter

When ever James Abel from James Abel Events calls I stop what ever I am doing and pull out my date book and hope that I am available to meet his brides and that was just how it was when he called to tell me about Abby and Peter.
We met and I could see why James was so excited. The couple were thrilled about their plans which included the Essex House on Central Park South. This lead to the conversation about would we have time to go to Central Park after the wedding for a few photos.
Luckily with James help we were able to make the time and I took the two newly weds up to the Conservatory Garden, a place that neither of them had ever visited.
It was a beautiful day and it was fun to get a few quiet moments before heading back to the Hotel.
The rooms looked beautiful. The guests were already happily tasting the mini hamburgers and milk shakes.
After the cocktails everyone went into the main ballroom for dinner and dancing. To see the slide show you can click this link Slideshow

No comments: