Friday, April 22, 2011

The NYC Opera Gala 2011

Last night was the New York City Opera’s Spring Gala at the David H. Koch Theater at Lincoln Center.The night honored Broadway and film composer Stephen Schwartz and I was lucky enough to get a ticket to see the performance that included the gorgeous Kristin Chenoweth, Raúl Esparza, Victor Garber, and the amazing Ann Hampton Callaway. The concert was followed by dinner and dancing on the Promenade of the Theater. Food Danny Meyer was the first person I saw so I knew that the guests were in for some wonderful food.
Next I bumped into my friend Dan Dutcher and his partner Bill who introduced me to Stephen Schwartz. It is great having friends who know everyone and Dan is just one of those people. The promenade looked great thanks to David Stark.
To view all the photos and to purchase copies please click on The NYC Opera Gala Link

No comments: