Monday, September 3, 2012

The last day of Summer


Today is the last day of my summer and I am back in my office getting ready for the season ahead.

What a great time I have had.

I put down my cameras and travelled with my iphone and kept an instagram journal.

Thanks to all my instagram friends who sent me messages on my journeys.

To Tony, Kimberly, Thelma and Phillipe who invited me for dinners in Paris. In London thanks to Rick for the wonderful lunch at my favorite hotel the Connaught, to Wevans and Lindy who took me to their favorite restaurant La Petite Maison. In the Hamptons to Ashley and Mike for having me to stay more than once, for all the people in Bali who made my week of yoga so rejuvenating and for Jimmy Buffett who rocked Jones Beach last Thursday night. I have had the BEST time.

No comments: