Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Quest September 2014 Fashion Issue Cover with Amanda Hearst

I have to say I was very excited when Daniel Cappello called and asked me to photograph the Fall fashion story and cover for QUEST MAGAZINE, September 2014 with Amanda Hearst. I have known Amanda since my days at Town & Country Magazine and I had photographed her many times for the party pages but this was the first time I had had the luxury of doing a fashion shoot with her.
Elizabeth Meigher who co produced the shoot with Daniel was there to help and kept Finn the fabulous Pup engaged in the photos.
Daniel had pulled together some amazing gowns, fabulous shoes and jewelry plus organized the location at The Highline Hotel.
Elizabeth Meigher who co produced the shoot with Daniel was there to help and kept Finn the fabulous Pup engaged in the photos.
Many thanks also go to Jacob Smith from John Frieda Salon for the hair and Cindy Rodriguez from NARS who did the makeup.
Thanks to Alex Travers the Fashion Associate from Quest,and Mike Kelly my assistant.
Th biggest thanks goes to Amanda who shone like a star from the moment she arrived.






No comments: