Wednesday, April 1, 2015

The School of American Ballet Dinner

I am always so happy when the weather is still so cold to be reminded that Spring is on it's way. That was how I felt when I walked up to the dinner level at the David Koch Theater at Lincoln Center for the School of American Ballet Event.
The very talented team from  Ron Wendt Design had filled the tables with beautiful spring flowers and echooed the colors by suspending shear colored panels from the very high ceiling. I spotted Ron and Philip with Julia Koch who looked absolutly stunning in her white gown.
The sponsor for the event  Van Cleef and Arpels had an array of beautiful jewels on a group lovely models who stood around like mannequins during the cocktails.
At one point I turned around only to discover I was standing beside Chelsea Clinton and her husband as they chatted to Peter Martins and his wife. They all graciously posed for a photo.
I am always so happy to see Gillian Miniter and her husband Sylvester. They always find time to stop for a quick chat and I love hearing about their adventures and travels.
Coco Kopleman and her daughter Jill Kargman were both stunning in black and white as was Lisa Perry. To see all the images please click on this link  View all photos



View all photos

No comments: