Thursday, December 7, 2017

The New York Conservancy Belvedere Ball In Central Park

Last night was the Central Park Conservancy's Belvedere Ball in Central Park.
It was a busy night for me.
I was shooting another event earlier so the dinner was nearly finishing when I finally got there and the young guests were arriving for late cocktails and dancing. It was one of those magic nights when adults of all ages came together in celebration of New York's greatest treasure, Central Park. Who does not love this amazing place where one can stroll, jog, sit under a tree on on a great lawn, skate in winter, swim in summer......... If you know me well you know I don't like to travel in August because I swim twice a day in Lasker Pool. There are a myriad of other activities that take place in the park and thanks to the Conservancy
To read more about the Conservancy please click on this Conservancy Wed Site Link
To view all the photos please click on this PHOTO LINK








No comments: