Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Carnegie Hall Opening Night Gala Fall 2018

It is always a thrill to find my self at Carnegie Hall. I arrived before the guests and got to sign in at the Stage door where they always remember me. There is something so romantic about being in this empty space. Soon the doors opened and the beautifully dressed Gala guests climbed the stairs to a private cocktail reception. I love to get them right at the top of the stairs or as they are walking towards the boxes before the concert begins. Afterwards there was dinner at Cipriani 42nd Street. At the very end of the night all the guests went home and there was a very special private dinner for the Events crew. We sat together eating delicious food and chatted about the night. Then we all sang happy birthday to Anna who had helped me all night as my special point person. It was nearly 1.30 am when we all said good night.
Not much sleep for me. I needed to be up really early so they could have the photos for press by noon.
To see all the photos click on this PHOTO LINK










No comments: