Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Maya's to Go in St Barths

All my friends know that I am in love with St Barths.
Everything about this little island makes me happy.
The first thing I always do when I arrive is stop at Maya's to Go and pick up a picnic.It is so easy cause it is just opposite the airport. I then drive out to one of my favorite beaches and start to relax. There are salads and vegies galore to chose from and the best shrimp I have ever eaten. The cold slice beef is tender and juicy and the fruit tarts are mouth watering just thinking about them.
They also have the most amazing greek yogurt with granola and mixed berries in the morning but you have to get there early cause it goes really quickly. Don't worry cause there are always lots of other tempting treats to eat. I also love the chocolate cup cakes.
It is also my last stop before leaving the island. I grab a sandwich and some french nougat to eat on the plane ride home.

No comments: