Friday, September 6, 2013

QUEST SEPTEMBER 2013

Today the new Quest Magazine hits the stands and I am so happy to see this photo of Amanda Beck.
It was such a pleasure working with her and the rest of the team from Quest.
All thanks go to Daniel Cappello, the amazing editor who put the shoot together and inspired me with a great model , fabulous location and amazing clothes.
Makeup was by Shiko Vun
Hair by Fedor
Alex Travers the fashion Associate helped me by holding reflectors when I needed an assistant.
And Amanda, thanks for being so fun, gracious and poised all day long.

1 comment:

Amanda Beck said...

Julie, Your expert eye is matched only by your sparkling personality. Thank you so much for guiding me through this shoot and for making the day so much fun. Your photos are art, and you are a pleasure! Amanda