Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Ballet Hispanico Spring Gala at the Plaza Hotel 2014 Red Carpet

Last night I got to shoot the Red Carpet Arrivals at the Ballet Hispanico Spring Gala 2014 at the Plaza Hotel.
The guests started to arrive around 7 and it was impossible to tell it was raining outside from the smiles on their faces. Here are the step and repeat photos. My Friend Belinda wanted to know where the name Step and Repeat came from. I am guessing that it is because the guests and celebrities stop and smile for the first few photographers then take a few steps and stop and smile for the next few photographers until they have walked the length of the red carpet. Last night although there was no RED Carpet there was a backdrop and I had fun getting everyone to stop and smile for me.

To view all the photos please click on this link The Ballet Hispanico Gala 2014

No comments: