Thursday, September 27, 2018

The Met Opera Gala Fall 2018

Monday night was the always stunning Met Opera opening night and this year it was underwritten by Oscar and Agnes Tang. I have known Oscar since I shot his daughter Dana's wedding  years ago in Aspen. The couple was radiant and Agnes  looked gorgeous in a pink gown.
The nights performance was Samason and Dalila. I loved spotting Katie Lowes in the crowd. She stoped me to tell me how excited she was to be there. Later she was with Elina Garaca and was so full of praise for the talented Opera Star who had lead the cast in the performance in her role as Delila. After the opera guests and the Artists  had dinner together in the David Koch Theater across form the Met. David Stark and his team created a beautiful space for the guests to enjoy their celebrations.
To see all my photos please click on this PHOTO LINK






No comments: