Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sugar Daddy

Ok so last night was a little busy. After the book signing at Bloomingdales I raced over to the Metropolitan Club to attend the Bridal Event organized by Cludia Hanlin from the Wedding Library. The first person I saw was Colin Cowie who has been so busy racing everywhere that I had not seen him in ages. He now has a line of flowers for us mere mortals who can not afford his full service and yet want his touch of magic at our party.

The waiters were passing the yummiest slices of cake. It only took one mouthful to guess that the Sugar Daddy, Ron Ben Israel was going to be responsible for ruining my dinner if I didn't show a little restraint. To distract myself I took photos of the cakes and then got Ron to pose with the models on the stairs.

No comments: