Thursday, May 28, 2009

Moma Spring Gala

Happily the weatherman has been very unreliable the past few days. The forecast was for rain and it did in fact sprinkle yet once the guests began to arrive the clouds held firm. Moma was transformed into an elegant and chic setting for this years spring Gala. There were lucite tables and chairs mixed with leather couches and low tables. The guests ate family style and there was an ease and comfort to the evening. After dinner Estelle the hot and sexy British R&B singer took to the stage in the garden where I was trampled by her fans as I squeezed myself away from the stage after getting the photos I needed. Turns out I spotted Kayne West earlier in the night and was one of the only people to get his photo. Yes sometimes luck is on my side!


No comments: