Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Paris

I just got back from Paris. After shooting a beautiful wedding outside of Bordeaux I needed a few days to just wander and be.
I left my big heavy cameras in the hotel as I walked across the the city.
With only my cell phone to help me capture my minds eye, I gazed at the buildings, walked through the parks and strolled down the avenues that had become my visual friends on my first visit to this beautiful city when I was only 10 years old.


Now I pause and see the reflection of time and sense the changes that have brought me back to a new beginning that will unfold and envelope me into my future

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very sentimental post and photos. I feel for you. Thanks for sharing. By the way, I found a fantastic Paris adventure that might interest you too. Thanks and have a wonderful day!