Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Tosca at the Met

Monday Night was the Metropolitan Opera's Gala with the performance of the Tosca and the dinner to follow in the Tent at Damrosch Park. There were so many celebrities it was hard to keep track of them all. Peter Gelb and his beautiful wife Keri-Lynn Wilson were on the run all night long saying hello to every one. I am a big Law and Order fan and so I was excited to see Sam Waterston and his wife. They were so nice to photograph and didn't mind stopping at all.
I even got to see the opera. It was broadcast live out on the plaza. I loved it. The weather was perfect. Then it was into the tent were I was lucky to be seated. There was a Tuscan theme with antipasto followed by pasta and then gelato and little cakes to follow. The tent looked beautiful and was designed by David Stark.





No comments: