Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Lela New York



So welcome to my new world. I started blogging and twittering as a way to showcase my work but along the way I have started to get inspired and to meet other bloggers and twitteres. A few weeks ago I met Maria Cerff from Lela New York. She found me on twitter and after a few quick messages we decided to have coffee. New to the wedding world Maria has fresh ideas and is using the internet as a way to very successfully brand and market herself and it was inspiring to talk to her
Maria who is an artist found herself creating invitations for her friends. Soon it became obvious to her that it was more than just a hobby and so she created Lela New York.
Today I went to see her new office on Lexington Ave. It is as hip and cool as she is. For appointments her number is 212.802.1438 or visit her on the web at www.lelanewyork.com

No comments: