Thursday, June 10, 2010

July Town & Country


I love getting the new issues of Town & Country Magazine but this month was really special for me.
I had 3 party pages at the front and then a portrait of Sheryl WuDunn that I shot at my home a few months ago. Sheryl is one of the world's foremost voices demanding better treatment for women. If you get a chance read her book Half the Sky. I could not put it down.
Then there was the portrait of Lauren Bush and her business partner Jacqueline Ytuarta that I photographed in Lauren's Apartment-design studio. I have to thank Mary Shanahan who is the creative Director at Town & Country. She found the time to make it to both shoots and her support and input were invaluable.
Then last but not least I turned to the wedding pages and there were Arjun and Tamara who's wedding I shot at the Essex House in January with the help of organiser extrodinaire James Abel.
So I hope you pick up a copy at the news stand and help keep magazines alive while enjoying flipping through the pages.


No comments: