Friday, September 16, 2011

Nick and John get married

Yesterday I had the best day ever. Nick and John who have become my newest bestest friends got married at their home and I was there as guest and photographer or should I say guest photographer. This amazing couple have been together for over 25 years. I have known them for a little over a year. I was thrilled when Nick called a few weeks ago to tell me the great news and to ask if I would come and shoot the wedding.
Many congratulations and many more fabulous times together.xoxoxoxox

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It was an absolute please having you as a Guest, Photographer and Friend. Your special gift and magnificent personality is a guarantee to exceptional photos of anyone's Special Day. Much Love and Light to you. Can't wit to see all the photos!