Friday, May 18, 2012

The Eighth Annual Notable Occasion at Carnegie Hall


Last night was The Eighth Annual Notable Occasion at Carnegie Hall,  a Private Performance for the Carnegie Hall Notables and guests.
I do not often get nervous at work but last night was an exception. I arrived early and headed to the stage where I thought I was taking a photo of 6 people. It turns out I was to photograph the orchestra, many of whom spoke no english with the Bulgari Family who were underwriting the event.
With only 5 minutes and unable to move the chairs on stage or make adjustments to the lighting I somehow managed to get everyone into position. Thanks heavens for the Canon 5D Mark3. My new camera is so great in low light situations and no one could guess my stage fright!
I then went to the foyer to photograph the guests arriving.
I loved the program. It was light and lyrical and everyone had a smile on their face at the end.
They then headed over to Remi for Dinner.

To view all the photos please click on this link Carnegie Hall Notables


No comments: